Below are your four story exercises for today. You can do them in any order. Time yourself for 15 minutes for each one, then either have a break or move on to the next one.
If you enjoy these prompts (or are looking to improve your writing or submit a manuscript), do take a look at my online courses… five are currently half price (when using coupon codes) and the other two are FREE!
When you’ve finished, pop over to the relevant blog’s Facebook group (links below) and let everyone know how you got on. I also run Morgen’s Free Monday Creative Writing Q&A Mentorship on Facebook. Do join us and pick my brain. 🙂
- Short story Facebook Group(https://www.facebook.com/groups/544072635605445)
- Novel Facebook Group(https://www.facebook.com/groups/508696639153189)
- Script FB: Facebook Group(https://www.facebook.com/groups/319941328108017)
- Keywords: illegal, twenty-one, walks, friend, scary
- Random: it’s okay
- Picture: what does this inspire?
- Final sentence end: …ending the signal.
Have fun, and if you would like to, do paste your writing in the comment boxes below so we can see how you got on! Remember though that it counts as being published so don’t post anything that you would want to submit elsewhere (where they require unpublished).